Throat pain more thn 3 wk

I have throat pain in left side and stiffness ... no difficulties while eating and no sores ... but I'm feeling like something stuck in there while swallowing saliva... It comes and goes My main concern about this matter is I'm feeling some hard rocky lumps near hyoid bone .... right side is not like that it's normal to touch.... left side only hard and tight when I touch and feeling something is hard there.... Sometimes pain continues to back and side of left ear like electric shock My GP told it's just infection and gave me pulmocef and sunpod. ... its not got better .... again I'd visited .... now he prescribed macpod and celin ..... If this is a infection why it's not getting better ? Is this any cancer? I'm scared a lot ....when I touch that hard rocks sumtimes it's pains and sometimes not ... throat pain is mild and bearable ... but it's annoying and took my sleep ... I had placed my finger tip on that hard lump .... another one I feel is on little above on that place

Doctor Answers (1) on Throat pain more thn 3 wk

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | Otologist/ Neurotologist
Meet an ENT Specialist. It is reflux esophagitis