Throat pain
I have redness in my throat and mild pain since 3-4 days..and no cold cough or fever..I have tested with a rapid kit and it's covid negative..how do we differentiate between Normal throat pain and covid

There is no way to differentiate between throat pain of normal flu and covid, only an RTPCR can confirm or refute covid. But Covid will mostly present with fever and other symptoms like myalgias, cough etc. Meanwhile isolate uaself, do gurgles with betadine diluted in half glass of water three times a day. And get an Rtpcr done.
Get a video consultation with detailed history, like travel history contact information, fever, oxygen saturation etc.
Dont worry most probably its not covid, but even if its covid mostly it will be mild and go away with symptomatic treatment only