THroat issue
HAVing cough and cold. But today i saw a red mark behind my right tonsil guess the skin has swollen and it has pinching pain sometimes. Please help me out with what kind of issue is that coz it has never happened. Thank you

Hello, I understand your problem and I hope you're not in too much of pain. Irritation in the throat might be if different causes like infection and allergic reactions or any foreign body irritating throat mucosa, or a papule, tonsillitis are the few causes. To confirm which one this is irritating you. You need to consult a ENT specialist for better evaluation. Thank you