Throat irritation
I have throat irritation from 6 months.i visited one of the best ent specialist. First he told to diagnos for gerd and ask for endoscopy. After my endoscopy report he told there is no problem of gerd. He examine my throat and said there is not problem in ur throat itss all clear. No infection nothing. But still i feel little pain and irritation. Can anyone help me out for this issue..thanks

Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Irritation in your throat may be due to air pollution. Use a face mask while going outdoors. Regular gurgle with luke warm saline will be helpful. Take fresh fruits daily and get regular exercise, which will boost up your immune system.