Throat irritation & gas
Its a chronic disease I suffering from frequent throat irritation & gas reflux in the throat. Earlier it used to come once in a 3 r 4 months but since last 6 months every day it irritates my throat.. Some kind of mucus forms inside the throat and irritates always..  It is making my life miserable.. I can't eat food

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

you seem to be suffering from reflux oesophagitis with laryngopharyngitis. there are many methods to treat it sometimes in combination 1. dietary modification : avoid excessive tea coffee consumption , smoking, alcohol, fatty and spicy food. having food at regular timings. don't keep stomach empty for long time 2. endoscopic evaluation and biopsy to rule out h pylori infection of stomach 3. anti reflux medications 4. anti reflux surgeries : non responding reflux may need laparoscopic surgeries which have excellent results consult a nearby gastroenterologist