Throat infection

I have suffering from infection in mouth i.e both sides of teeth near to throat because there is no gap between inner cheek and teeth. that's why i frequently suffering.i took tablets.but no use.

Doctor Answers (3) on Throat infection

I understand from ur explanation that u have got improperly erupted wisdom teeth. An infection/inflammation of the tissues in the wisdom teeth area may easily spread to the adjacent throat tissues. So u might be suffering from throat problems. Meet a Dental Surgeon nearest to u and get a check up done.
Infection is very vast term Anyways Sometimes Less space for tooth in jaw can cause infection Sharp teeth can also cause You need to visit to a dentist to identify cause of infection And which infection
What tablets did u take.. That is important.. A good medication should help. Salt water gargle will help. Please consult dentist near by