What are infection in the mouth symptoms
I am noticing some changes in my wife's mouth. I feel her gums are swollen and his tongue has small pimple like red dots in her mouth. She brushes twice daily. Her age is 36 years. I feel its infection in her mouth. What are the symptoms of infection in mouth?

The infections in mouth might be bacterial, fungal or viral. Symptoms of infections in mouth include: bad breath or a bad taste in the mouth. bleeding in response to irritation (such as brushing) or pressure. craterlike ulcers in the mouth. fatigue. fever. grayish film on the gums. gums that are red, swollen, or bleeding. pain in the gums. swollen gums are due to bacterial infections like gingivitis or periodontitis. and red dots on her tongue might be due to vitamin deficiency

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
gums swelling can be due to vit c deficiency, red spots on tongue needs evaaluation.

Symptoms of mesh infection Symptoms of bone infection after surgery Symptoms of mrsa in mouth