Throat Infection
I am having this throat infection since the past many years where my throat gets filled with ulcer kind of spots whenever i drink a little cold water or eat something cold esp in changing seasons like rainy. It pains and is followed by cold and cough and nose blockages. Just last week i was down with viral and took a whole course of antibiotics. It has returned this week. Kindly give some permanent solution. Thank you.

Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

You are suffering from recurrent oral ulcers,  which may be due to various etiology. Consult a good ENT surgeon in your locality for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Why antibiotics if it was a Viral infection? That is gross abuse of antibiotics. Please change your doctor!
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment
Dr. Parveen Chawla
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist 17 yrs exp Faridabad
as per your history you have lack of mucus in your mouth and nose ,and about cold water causing cough is the same way of dryness ,when nerves turn weak than this cough reflex exaggerates and leads to the symptoms ,start taking banana daily or shakes and iron diet like raisins ,this will help you in further life
avoid salty food and avoid salt water gargling