Throat Burning
I am facing burning sensation (sensations similar to effect after 15 to 30 minutes after doing toothpaste) starting from tongue to my vocal cord right up to lower neck n further down. This is all round the clock, since last 3 months. Kindly suggest what is the issue and remediation for this.

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

You seem to be suffering from reflux laryngopharyngitis  where your gastric acid spills back into throat causing multiple problems which may include throat pain, burning sensation, dry cough, change of voice etc. You need to avoid spicy food, tea coffee, and take anti reflux medicines Consult nearby ENT specialist