Throat blocked(feeling)

From at least,last 1 year I am feeling there's some obstruction in throat.I feel it while swallowing the saliva or sometimes even while speaking.I think it's because of mucus deposits only but then it should be not for so long period.Moreover, I never faced this before.It may be the reason for shifting from punjab to Bangalore(shifted 1.6 years ago). In the starting I have seen the ENT even twice, but the only answer I got it your mucus has the tendency to go backward.So what can be the solution for this?

Doctor Answers (2) on Throat blocked(feeling)

Dr. D.Vidyasagar Hyderabad | Rhinologist
Talk less Drink frequent sips of water Donot swallow your saliva to see if anything is stuck in your throats as it increases the problem.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... Drink fluids. Drink plenty of water to keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration. Try comforting foods and beverage. Warm liquids — broth, caffeine-free tea or warm water with honey — and cold treats such as ice pops can soothe throat...... Gargle saltwater. A saltwater gargle of 1 teaspoon. Gargle the solution and then spit it out......