Throat and Chest Pain
I am suffering from fever from more than 15 days. The fever is mild and having too much headache from the last 2-3 days. I am having problem while breathing as the chest pains and my throat is paining a lot. It feels like choking sensation sometimes in the throat. Doctor recommended Widal test, LFT, MP, Dual antigen, Dengue test. All the test are negative and am quiet worried about my health. I had medicine for fever, after that doctor recommended me tablet Azibact SI 500, Chymosem forte, Pyrogesic. The condition was still the same after which doctor again recommended me Monotax O (200mg). Am on medication still I have severe headache and eye pain. Please suggest me what should be the next step. Am quiet worried.

Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
Looks great like a Viral fever. It'll resolve on it's own Just wait for 7 days.
Hello there.... I went through your query.... Continue with the prescribed medications.... Rest. Get plenty of sleep and rest your voice..... Drink fluids. Drink plenty of water to keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration..... Try comforting foods and beverage. Warm liquids — broth, caffeine-free tea or warm water with honey..... Gargle saltwater.....