Thinning hair
My hair is thinning, and it has gotten worst in past 2-3 months. Now the scalp has started to become visible. No one in my family has thin hair, so its not hereditary. What could be probable reason? how effective minoxidil is? Is hair regrowth possible? Please suggest.

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Hair falling is generally due to malnutrition , over exposure to pollution or hormonal imbalance. Usually there is fall of 10-15 hairs daily , which is quite natural process. But excess of hairfall is indication of some  disease . Regular exercises helps to control hair growth.  There are some remedies which can help to control hair fall. One of them is..... .. Curd is the best remedy for hair loss. This may also gives smoothie hair. Curd not only prevents hair loss but also gives shiny hair. You can combine curd with mustard seeds (paste) or black peeper and curd or curd in honey (moisturizer). Apply to the hair and shampoo it after 30 minutes. For more home remedies and ayurveda treatment , consult privately. Wish u a good health.