Thinking anything unsual

I always think anything repeatedly or twice or thrice automatically in my mind I dream unusually which is not true and it happens automatically i cannot able to control thought and loss of interest or pleasure in activities i cannot able to concentrate on my studies etc. Due to this. What is not going to happen will my mind thinks automatically and i cant control it

Doctor Answers (3) on Thinking anything unsual

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Just by chance may be some incidence become coincidence.
Because of which Ur mind is looking for opportunities to reoccur again events of that kind. I think there is an element of attention  Seeking  in you.  Which is why u r looking into miracles like this to happen.
Better consult a Psychologist in your city and identify Ur issue and  rectify it immediately.
Megha Sarin Delhi | Clinical Psychologist
I  understand how you are feeling currently. But I think we need more information, a detailed history of your problems and the things that have been stressing you out. So I recommend you consult a psychiatrist and a psychologist so that your problem can be sorted.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
You are just distracted.
You need to be more focused and there is no medicine for this.
Try doing meditation. It will help you a lot.
Uf the problem still persists, consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management. 
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.