Thinking anything unsual

I always think anything repeatedly or twice or thrice automatically in my mind I dream unusually which is not true and it happens automatically i cannot able to control thought and loss of interest or pleasure in activities i cannot able to concentrate on my studies etc. Due to this. What is not going to happen will my mind thinks automatically and i cant control it

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Just by chance may be some incidence become coincidence. Because of which Ur mind is looking for opportunities to reoccur again events of that kind. I think there is an element of attention  Seeking  in you.  Which is why u r looking into miracles like this to happen. Better consult a Psychologist in your city and identify Ur issue and  rectify it immediately.
Mrs. Megha Sarin
Clinical Psychologist 7 yrs exp Delhi

I  understand how you are feeling currently. But I think we need more information, a detailed history of your problems and the things that have been stressing you out. So I recommend you consult a psychiatrist and a psychologist so that your problem can be sorted.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You are just distracted. You need to be more focused and there is no medicine for this. Try doing meditation. It will help you a lot. Uf the problem still persists, consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.