Thigh pain & calf muscle pain.
I was covid positive in April, recovered and tested negative in May. However now over the last 1 week or so have been having a lot of leg pain, radiating to the thigh, and calf muscle area, also have been feeling fatigued quite easily. I haven't resumed my exercises routine, but I am back to my normal working lifestyle, my job requires me to stand a lot. Thanks

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
You sound like you have some vitamin deficiencies. Once you get that checked and take injectable supplements then I'm sure you won't have these pains and fatigue
get vitamin checked. b12 and D3
get injectable supplement
Get yourself tested for vit d, vit b12. Do stretching exercises. If there is swelling you need to get yourself examined.