Thickness of sperm

I have been noticing for a long time that my sperm is becoming watery and the thickness is decreasing. Also, sometimes, I feel inflammation during urination. I had UTI few years back but with medication, it got cured.Also, I feel I am lacking interest in sex, and could see problems with erection as well. Please advice

Male sexual arousal is a complex process that involves the brain, hormones, emotions, nerves, muscles and blood vessels. Erectile dysfunction can result from a problem with any of these. Likewise, stress and mental health concerns can cause or worsen erectile dysfunction. Sometimes a combination of physical and psychological issues causes erectile dysfunction. For instance, a minor physical condition that slows your sexual response might cause anxiety about maintaining an erection. The resulting anxiety can lead to or worsen erectile dysfunction. Consult Sex therapist...