Themal in the face
My daughter has white themal in her face . There are two rounds in the left face. Is there any treatment or creame to remove those. Please help me on this.

It's called Tinea. Homoeopathy medicine works beautifully for this complaint. As you are in Chennai,call me and come to my clinic. Will take a brief case taking and provide you the medicine. Do not apply external ointments. The cause is internal and it should be treated with internal medicine.

Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give her a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Yes ! We can cure it completely with homepathic constitutional treatment...
share her picture on private chat and more details . to give her best medicine.
medicine will reach to you via Currier .or you can buy...
Hi,yes homeopathic constitutional medicine will help her
send pic and details in private chat for further guidance thankyou
external and internal medicine will help
Please send her picture on private chat so that i can suggest u treatment
chat privately
medicine will be couriered or u can buy locally
Yes we can help it to cure. Share a picture so can guide right way.
Chat and consult for more details
Homoeopathic treatment can permanently cure the problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through the platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier