Testosterone result
My testosterone test result is 179.90 shill i need tretment for it is it cureable..how much time it will take...

It's lower side. If you are facing any problems with your erection then you may need treatment. ED is a very complicated medical problem and requires primary investigation, evaluation of hormonal profile , diabetes / thyroid status , Vitamins D3 and B12 status etc . Followed by proper and continuous medical treatment in combination with specific exercises for your core muscles, backed up with a customized diet plan to fulfill your sexual activity and pleasure. Get your following tests done Testosterone total, Testosterone free, Andrology panel (LH,FSH,PRL), Thyroid profile, Hba1c, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Iron And share your reports contact me directly. For further information consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me. Thank you for your query. And you may also visit us at https://drmongaclinic.com/erectile-dysfunction.html
It's low there r ways and means to over come this problem chat now through online private chat for guidance evaluation and treatment
It is low.
Start herbal supplements.. To increase testosterone level..
for further information consult me privately