Testis swollen
My testis has come out of its skin... And it's paining badly.. I would like to know whether I should do medication for it or it will become normal.
139 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Hi What do you mean by coming out of skin? Was there any injury? May be it is swollen because of injury. Not coming out of skin. It may be hydrocele. Consult your doctor who can prescribe you some medicine. Good luck
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?