Testis swelling

I can feel a lump on my right testis, originated mainly while work out, initially it was like a swollen blood vessel, but now it's more like a lump over the testis, not much painful but quite as big as my testis in size, is it hydrocele or could be something else. Please advice.
views-icons 34 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hi therr...I can understand your concern. Are you feeling the lump over the skin or just beneath the skin or still deeper? Without detailed clinical examination it is very difficult to tell what we are dealing with. Something like a varicocele or hydrocele can be detected through ultrasound also. But kindly consult a nearby general surgeon for further evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?