Testis problem
It's about the testis problem which i m facing from yesterday. That my one if the testis is rotating 180 degree.and I change it manually to its original position. Today morning it again happen.so it is normal or some serious condition
64 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

I would suggest you to avoid twisting it back...If you're experiencing pain in your testicle, then you need to consult nearest urologist as this may be a sign that the testicle is twisted on itself we call it as testicular tortion. Otherwise, it does not matter how the testicle is lying in the scrotum as long as you don't have pain...if you are having pain please consult nearest urologist they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?