Testis pain

Testis pain when walking and sitting some time pain left and some time right and some in testicle vains so advice me doctor what can i do
views-icons 31 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Consult sexologist. May be Orchitis.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?