cancer-icon
Testicular lump
Since last 6 months I observed a lump in scrotum near testis it is in size a medium potato. But I don't have any pain but cause inconvenience and no other symptoms i want to how the treatment processes?and i have a doubt it is a cancer or not ??how many days taken for treatment and cost of it??

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern... Testicular swelling maybe due to many reasons some of them are hernia,hydrocele,epididymitis, orchitis, varicocele,testicular tumor etc...detailed clinical examination and evaluation is necessary and you may require investigations like usg as well... I would suggest you to consult nearest surgeon they will do the needful.