Testicular cancer
I feel that there might be a lump but I don't know which specialist to see. Should I go consult a urologist first?
83 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandeep Nayak
Surgical Oncologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

You could show a general surgeon, surgical oncologist or urologist. You need a ultrasound to begin with.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?