Testicles pain

I consulted a doctor and found out that i have got infection in my testicles and he provided me medecines for around 2 months. Now the medecation is over but still i get the stimulation of pain (sometimes)
views-icons 61 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hi there..what infection were you diagnosed with? And what medications were you taking?? Without these details it's difficult to tell the next step. Anyways follow up with the doctor who diagnosed you initially. He will be able to tell if the infection has come down or if any further medications are required.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?