Testicles pain
Hi Am getting some time pain in my testicles requesting to give some good suggestion for my problem.
124 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. There is not too much history you have provided. Have you sustained any injury or anything like that? And also simce when are you getting pain? There is not much we can suggest with only so much of a detail. Better go to a general surgeon and get yourself checked out thoroughly. A physical examination will give a better idea for the diagnosis and appropriate management plan. Do not delay further. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.