Testicles pain
Hi Am getting some time pain in my testicles requesting to give some good suggestion for my problem.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. There is not too much history you have provided. Have you sustained any injury or anything like that? And also simce when are you getting pain? There is not much we can suggest with only so much of a detail. Better go to a general surgeon and get yourself checked out thoroughly. A physical examination will give a better idea for the diagnosis and appropriate management plan. Do not delay further. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain