Testicle veins enlarged
The veins in my left testicles have enlarged. It feels like some muscle tissue when pressed and pains sometimes. Kindly help and let me know whom to consult, an andrologist or a urologist.
141 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. you have to consult a general surgeon as these cases are handles by surgeon. all the best. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?