Testicle swelling
There is testicle swelling for 3-4 months I consult with doctor he suggest for operation Is there any other way to cure this I am in rohini sector 5 delhi
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello there we understand your pain and your condition But you need to know if you had been to doctor already. Sionce he know the conditioning yours better than yours. There are several reasons for scrotal swelling since he had examined you and given you his opinion then you need to follow what he suggested you. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.