Testicle skin infection
My father is facing a some kind infection near testicle area and his testicle skin has got rashes and he is facing a lot of pain on the nerves of testicle also. i want to which kind of doctor cure his problem
56 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Surendra Nath Tripathi
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Bhopal

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

U tAke homoeo medicine Carbo veg 30 3 times in a day for 1 month
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.