Testicle size

It started with fever with no pain or any discomfort on the right side of the testicle except when I got up from the bed there was feeling of extreme dizziness and fatigue and even fell down twice while going to loo. It was like normal fever. When fever subsided after two days I noticed that my right testicle has shrinked significantly without any discomfort. Its been more than 7 to 8 years I never consulted any sexologist now that I am getting married should I be worried about it. If yes what medical examination should I go through.

Doctor Answers (1) on Testicle size

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
When you say that your testicle size has reduced significantly, how much has it reduced?
Has it become half? Or even more?
Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. 
Get it checked out.
I do not understand how much it has reduced by the word significantly therefore, better to get it checked out by a surgeon.
Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.