Testicle prob.
Hello sir/mam actually my brother's one testicle is getting bigger and he is going through lot of pain....... so is it serious
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello.... How much larger??? If he has local swelling with redness it could be due to trauma or infection.. You must take him to nearest hospital.. Since he needs to examined... Severe pain is not negligible... Mild pain will be there after masturbation but it's short lasting...... Take him to hospital.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.