Testicle pain

Today only i have this problem that while walking somehow i have twisted my right testicle, since then it is causing pain It is still somewhat not in the regular place. What should i do
views-icons 34 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Testicle pain

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. As of now you can take a pain killer like tab. Zerodol-p twice a day after food. And consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Drink lots of water and take proper rest. Do not delay your visit to the general surgeon ASAP. best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?