Testicle pain
Today only i have this problem that while walking somehow i have twisted my right testicle, since then it is causing pain It is still somewhat not in the regular place. What should i do

Hello there. I can understand your concern. As of now you can take a pain killer like tab. Zerodol-p twice a day after food. And consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Drink lots of water and take proper rest. Do not delay your visit to the general surgeon ASAP. best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.