Testicle pain,premature
I have testicle pain for 1year and sometimes my right tedticle is bigger then my left...becoz of this pain i cant able to be free...can i consult a sexologist or ayurveda or urologist...or you prescribe me some home remedies.. i also have premature ejaculation problem...
29 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Psychological factors such as anxiety, guilt, or depression can also cause it. In some cases, it may be related to a medical cause such as hormonal problems, injury, or a side effect of certain medicines. stopping or cutting down on the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs may improve how well they can control ejaculation.practice yoga and meditation.Your testicles need to be examined to comment on testicular problem consult urologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?