Testicle pain

One of my relative have left testicles pain since 2 months and both testicle pain from past 2 weeks ... consulted Surgeon and taking medicines ... He is more worried that because this problem is there any chances of becoming infertile ? Will this affect sexual life in future ?
views-icons 21 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Testicle pain

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello....... Semen analysis is required to comment on fertility... Cause for testicular pain has to be diagnosed.. It can hydrocele, inguinal hernia, traum or blow to the testicle ,epidydemitis ,urinary tract infection etc... There is no home treatment for testicular pain until the underlying cause is determined. ...consult urologist or general surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?