Testicle pain
I was lying on my bed all of a sudden my left testis started to pain. The Its paining alot and i dont exactly remember if i was hurt but most probably i was not. The pain stopped for sometime then again started and it has been lasting from past 20-25 minutes. There is no swellness to i think nor redness. HELP PLZ.

Due to trauma you have developed pain. However, torsion of testis to be ruled out. Kindly consult Urologist for further evaluation...
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello trauma and torsion of testes should be ruled out consult surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.