Testicle pain
Does variocele grade 1 can cause pain. Is it a medical urgency. How it can treated.I feel regular pain in my left testicle and sometime on the both side.

Hi....., The treatment of varicocele is not necessary Unless the varicocele is causing infertility or pain, it will reduce without intervention in most cases. If it is causing other issues, surgery may be considered... Varicocele repair involves sealing off the affected vein in order to reroute the blood through other healthier vessels.... Various methods are open surgery, laparoscopic surgery, percutaneous embolizations...Kindly consult urologist for further advice....