Testicle and tight pain
I have pain in my both testicles and in my both leg thigh since one year so I am not understanding can I consult with orthopaedic or Urologist for testicles and thigh pain. I have on questions to ask that...testicles and groin area pain lead to inner thigh pain or that is different thing??? Plz ans me can I consult with orthopaedic or Urologist first. Thx ..plz I need answer only from Urologist or orthopaedic specialist doctor not other..because I ask this question 3 time bt not give me related ans.
29 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello... I think you need to consult a gen surgeon first for your pain. ...I don't think urologist nie orthopaedician can help you out...you need to see a gen surgeon and get examined by him...it might be due to pulling of nerves...get examined...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?