Testical pain frm 30days

Testies are paining from past 1 month .. HE drives the bike around 50 km daily .. since it is sensible to disclose the facts. Which doctor we should consult ? . What are the possibilities for this pain . since he getting married .. and what kind of treatment are there . Will it diagnosed with tablets or not ..
views-icons 20 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Testical pain frm 30days

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
He needs to consult a general surgeon.
After the surgeon examines him and a few tests will be required.
After all those a proper diagnosis will be established and then  a treatment can be commenced. 
Do not delay this.
Consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?