Test for schizophrenia
Hi, Doctor prescribed psyorid 2 medications. Taking it for last 7 years. Now I stopped suddenly and didn't take medicine for 3 months. Now symptoms are getting worse. Is there a way to test schizophrenia? Also is there any test to know that I took psyroid 2 medications? Please suggest

There isnt any specific test to diagnose schizophrenia .Schizophrenia has a cluster of clinical symptoms to diagnose .The tests can aid or help in diagnosis
consult for further discussions on the topic
There is not a test like MRI which can diagnose schizophrenia, however there are a variety of scales which clinicians use to diagnose and grade severity of Schizophrenia
Don't stop medicine if you have been on it for such a long time, if you were doing well on this Medicine continue it
you can consult me online on practo for further information