Terrible headache
I am having headache 2-3 times in a week in my left side of my head and after sometime headache got terriable and my left eye starts paining due to headache and water is also coming from my eyes. Then i searched this on internet i think It's Migrane I took 8 to 9 hours sleep. Please suggest me what should i do ?

Dr. Hithysh BM
hello der just headache and watery eyes is not suggestive of migraine many other diseases have to be ruled out kindly consult ophthalmologist and physician for further evaluation and treatment.