Teeth whitening

What will be the chgs for teeth whitening and full cleaning ? I am in pune. I am having yellow spots inside the teeth seems tartar need a cleanup and also want to do whitening.. looking for experienced dentist with pocket friendly chgs.

Doctor Answers (1) on Teeth whitening

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. You can consult a dentist near you for the required services and the cost varies from dentist to dentist. I cannot tell you the price as such. I'm based in Bangalore and there are a lot if price variations in Bangalore itself. These services are not like chips or kurkure which come with a fixed price. You can find best dentists near you using practo itself, consult them in person they will tell you the price. You can even call from practo and ask what they charge. You can visit a government dental hospital, the charges will be very very low. I hope I have answered your query. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.