Teeth problem
I was having a cap in one of my tooth for around 3 years which got removed today while eating breakfast.So please suggest me good dentist to whom I should visit and again get a cap,also provide the total cost for this if possible.

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi.. visit any nearest dentist to get it done. It is a simple procedure and any dentist can do. Cap cost ranges 2500-3500-6500 based on type of crowns. Regards
Dr. Amee Kansagara
Dentist 13 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Your cap if intact and fits proper on tooth, it can be refitted. Or otherwise you can go for new cap. The cost depends upon the material of cap you select.
Dr. Mona Mittal
Dentist 11 yrs exp Faridabad
If your cap n tooth are intact then keep the cap safe n visit your dentist. It can be pasted back.u haven't mentioned your area . Lastly there is a many types of crown caps available depending upon the type of material. Dr.Mona Mittal, Mittal dental care faridabad