Teeth problem

Hi ,My teeth contains fluoride strains ...I went to dental hospital ..they said bleaching & cleaning is not possible remove the fluoride strains..They suggest to do vannering or Crowning .So kindly tell me a solution to remove my flouride strain in my teeth.

Doctor Answers (7) on Teeth problem

Dr. M. R. Pujari
12 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dentist

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hi..you need laminates or zirconia crowns. Regards
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
11 yrs. of exp | Faridabad | Oral Pathologist

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
The treatment suggested by the dental hospital is correct..... fluorosis is an intrinsic stain and cannot be removed..... it can only be camouflaged...... veneers our crowns are the best options for the same..... veneers will be a more conservative treatment modality and should be considered first.... Regards.....
Dr. Sunny Soni
4 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Endodontist

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Good afternoon sir, Veneering would be a good option as the stains what you have are intrinsic so it would be difficult to get rid of that with bleaching.
Dr. Sanjay Shah
30 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Endemic flourosis is very common in people drinking water from Wells.  The best and longest lasting treatment would be either porcelain veneers made in Lava, or Empress.  Other option could be crowns but I believe it would radically cut ur teeth smaller.  Thineers, which are ultra thin veneers,  or zero prep veneers are possible where no grinding of teeth is required.  Don't do crowns.  Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre anytime. God bless u always.
Dr. Renju Jose
14 yrs. of exp | Ernakulam | Dentist
For enamel flurosis the restorative treatment options are the veneers and crowns.But there is also a nonrestorative treatment option called microabrasion which is very effectively done for enamel flurosis untill its not very very severe flurosis.Here a very small layer of the teeth is abraded off which is much less than done for veneers.it has given very good results.
Dr. Vidhu.S
12 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dentist
Hello the treatment suggested is right u can go for veneers which is more conservative and the right treatment for such cases in crowns you have to cut a lot of tooth structure which is not required in your case...
Dr. Neha Rajni
12 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dentist
The treatment suggested by other clinic is right, you have to go for veneers or crowns to remove fluoride stains if the intensity of stains is more