Teeth problem

Hi ,My teeth contains fluoride strains ...I went to dental hospital ..they said bleaching & cleaning is not possible remove the fluoride strains..They suggest to do vannering or Crowning .So kindly tell me a solution to remove my flouride strain in my teeth.

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..you need laminates or zirconia crowns. Regards
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

The treatment suggested by the dental hospital is correct..... fluorosis is an intrinsic stain and cannot be removed..... it can only be camouflaged...... veneers our crowns are the best options for the same..... veneers will be a more conservative treatment modality and should be considered first.... Regards.....
Dr. Sunny Soni
Endodontist 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Good afternoon sir, Veneering would be a good option as the stains what you have are intrinsic so it would be difficult to get rid of that with bleaching.
Dr. Sanjay Shah
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 30 yrs exp Mumbai

Endemic flourosis is very common in people drinking water from Wells.  The best and longest lasting treatment would be either porcelain veneers made in Lava, or Empress.  Other option could be crowns but I believe it would radically cut ur teeth smaller.  Thineers, which are ultra thin veneers,  or zero prep veneers are possible where no grinding of teeth is required.  Don't do crowns.  Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre anytime. God bless u always.
Dr. Renju Jose
Dentist 14 yrs exp Ernakulam
For enamel flurosis the restorative treatment options are the veneers and crowns.But there is also a nonrestorative treatment option called microabrasion which is very effectively done for enamel flurosis untill its not very very severe flurosis.Here a very small layer of the teeth is abraded off which is much less than done for veneers.it has given very good results.
Dr. Vidhu.S
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello the treatment suggested is right u can go for veneers which is more conservative and the right treatment for such cases in crowns you have to cut a lot of tooth structure which is not required in your case...
Dr. Neha Rajni
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore
The treatment suggested by other clinic is right, you have to go for veneers or crowns to remove fluoride stains if the intensity of stains is more