Teeth not aligned

I work on ships, so access to a dentist is not possible for. My lower jaw teeth are not aligned, hence I want to have braces. Is there any solution to my problem? Removable braces or something? I need a good solution asap.

Doctor Answers (8) on Teeth not aligned

Dr. Sanjay Shah Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
There are two options for you.
1) please get a proper smile designing done by a competent cosmetic dentist...
2) you can opt for Clear Aligners which are removable orthodontic appliances which u cam use when travelling.
Invisible braces are better option though Doctor assistance are not required you have to visit the doctor for minimal correction depending upon the case and it depend how much months you travel in ship.... Regards
You are a perfect candidate for invisible braces like invisalign or clear aligner. This treatment does not require dentist intervention on regular interval. You will be given trays to wear one after the other. This is a little expensive treatment then normal braces but results are equally good. Just get it done and follow your orthodontic instructions properly. Regards, Dr Vishal JAin Vitaldent india Faridabad
Hi..you can go for invisible braces. Its expensive but you don't need dentist visits for this type of braces. Regards
Clear aligners are a better solution in your case. But the decision on whether to go with clear aligners or not, depends on your alignment of teeth. Kindly share your teeth picks or visit a dentist and ask about clear aligners. Treatment will be costly but a better alternative in your case. Go through this video for a better idea https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSKMyTLkMJ0
Hi..since orthodontics is not a viable option for you owing to your job situation..i would highly recommend smile correction by way of crowns..very commonly done in aesthetic dentistry. 3-4 days and the treatment is complete.Keep up a good oral hygiene..brush regularly and u r done.Go evety 6 months for upkeep with doctor.
Cost -approx 9000 per crown ..typically 6 crowns will be needed for a correct smile line
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
There is no such thing as removable braces.... you need to get the braces fixed and the treatment duration normally lasts for at least 1 year with regular monthly visits.... now because that is not a viable option in your case, the best option for you would be clear aligners which will be the ideal and perfect solution for your problem.... whenever you are in town, visit your dentist and get the removable aligners made for the entire treatment duration..... keep changing the plates as and when advised and you can see perfect results without visiting the dentist on a regular basis.....
Regards.....
Hi, assuming u on shore for 6 to 8 months tentatively, u can get your braces done, but since teeth alignment differs from person to person, your dentist can check and tell you how long your treatment is going to take.. removable treatments also there but only when a dentist 9examines u ,can he or she tell whats best suited for u.. All the best