Teeth erupting now!

I'm 28 and my tooth is coming out now. Is this normal? I heard that maximum teeth come till 18. My baby tooth never fell. It fell last week and now new tooth is coming. I'd this normal
views-icons 41 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Syed Parveez Ali
Dentist 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Dear madam. It would be better if you get  X ray imaging of the tooth for further evaluation.  Such impacted tooth has potential for causing cyst formation and facial assymetry.
Dr. Hiren Patel
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

I want X-ray of your teeth for proper diagnosis.. if you have it send it to me or consult privately... usually third molar ( wisdom tooth) comes at later age.  so after xray only I will b able to say it....
Dr. Binu Mathews
Dentist 23 yrs exp Bangalore
Generally the wisdom tooth pops around 18 onwards. It can be that your eruption is delayed. It does happen and nothing to worry about unless it's interfering with your functioning or painful. Some people also have a few retained primary teeth. You certainly are advised to meet a dentist for more accurate evaluation for needed attention.