Teeth decay often n break
My teeth often catches cavity and then holes are formed finally they breaks away, I mean just 19 not facing this problem being married I feel uncomfortable to share it with anyone

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi.. Visit dentist regularly for check up at least once in three months if cavity problems. Get fillings done at earlier stage to prevent root canal. Regards
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J
Dental Surgeon 17 yrs exp Bangalore

Yes considering your age and probably caught unaware of the number of cavities. I wouldnt its unusual but suppliment a fluoridated tooth paste and brush twice daily. You should seek professional advice for fillings and dietary modification to minimize further damage to your teeth.
Dr. Piyush Jain
Dentist 4 yrs exp Bhopal
Use enafix toothpaste and visit dentist for routine check up every six months
Dr. Nirav D Shah
Dentist 7 yrs exp Vadodara
Visit your dentist as early as possible as this is not the age to lose the teeth.... Do the fillings in each teeth which have initial decay or holes.... Do the root canal treatment followed by capping of teeth which are more damaged.... Chech out your brushing habbits and diet..... Believe me its a serious condition and visit your dentist at priority.... Thank you.