Teeth clip
My teeth is crossed so i want to teeth clip so how many days to have teeth clip please suggest me sir

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Please make a visit to your nearby dentist who can guide you after a proper clinical examination.... the treatment duration normally is 1 to 2 years depending on the case... Regards....
Dr. Ajit Singh Vasan
Dentist 21 yrs exp Mumbai
Dear Friend, Putting braces to correct teeth positions takes anywhere between 1-2 years. It actually depends on the type of problem you have. Some times if the correction is minor it can be done in 6 months also. It is best that you go once and show it to some dentist in your area.

Why does my clip itch Surgical clips left in