Teeth broken

I want to aline my teeth my fillings or better than this what will be the cost
Front 2 teeth are half broken

Doctor Answers (2) on Teeth broken

Pic not very clear...
From what I can visibly see, looks like tooth is fractured only at enamel.....that is only at the outer layer. Would like to know if you have any symptoms..pain, swelling,pus discharge....
If pain swelling do exist...a root canal treatment is mandatory.
Even if pain does not exist it is advisable to take an x ray n eliminate infection.
So after deciding whether root canal treatment is required or not next comes, restoration and alignment
For aligning your teeth you may have to go for orthodontic treatment, braces with or without extraction
If you require a root canal a crown is advisable. If you don't a simple filling will do...
Regarding the charges, it varies from city to city...so preferably go to nearby dental surgeon n enquire
Charges also vary depending on materials we use...
Hope this information was useful
better option if ur teeth r broken more than half of the crown will b root canal and put zirconia crowns .
if u want to alignment of teeth u can also go for zirconia crowns and make ur smile beautiful.
many options.
but without clinical view difficult to decide what will b the best for u.