Teeth broken at removing
Recently I remove my too with help of my doctor but some part of teeth is still in my mouth so I wan to know it harmful for me ? Please guide me.

Dr. Ketaki Joglekar
Dentist 9 yrs exp Nagpur
Ideally no part of the tooth should remain in the mouth after extraction. The decision now whether to take it tooth out or not to is dependent on a few things, namely- 1. size of the remaining part of tooth 2. any symptoms like pain or tenderness experienced by you. 3. any pus discharge 4. has the part been left there intentionally by the dentist? if so why? 5. which is the concerned tooth? upper or lower? front, mid or back tooth?
actually if their is a broken tooth please have it removed because it might cause infection and it will increase the pain