Teeth broken a bit

My incisor tooth in front was broken a bit when I fell on a rock in my native place. The broken part is very little but there is gap between the front teeth.
I don't want clipping for such a small thing.. Is there something that can be done to cover this small gap ?
What would be the cost ?
Appreciate your help

Doctor Answers (3) on Teeth broken a bit

you can get a composite filling done for the broken teeth

I agree what other doctors have said please follow the advises what they have told

regarding the cost it depends what variety of material you want to be placed for restoration of teeth, doctors have different variety costing from less than 1000/- to maximum 3000/- it is up to you to make a choice from different variety
hope this answers all your queries

Hello
Definitely the gap or the broken part can build without cap or crown provided if its a vital tooth
Tooth coloured light cure composite restoration can be done to fill the gap after testing vitality of the tooth
The treatment plan might depend on when you had the fall and what symptoms are they. Other than the gap if you are asymptomatic and if the gap is not very wide there are other treatment options. Generally a tooth coloured cosmetic filling also can be done. You will have to visit a dentist