TB checkup
Earlier I had TB CERVICAL Lymph Node and completed 6 month medication in last year. However, sometime I have pain in the neck area and sometime in the chest (not continuously) . I did checked chest x-ray 2 months ago. It was normal. My doctor told me not to worry. Now again I have pain in the same area. What is the chance of being TB Reactivated? Is there any way to check tb active infection again?

Dr. Lohith
The risk ratio of reactivation or secondary TB is high. Get blood profiling done to see if any chronic illness markers are raised. Consult a physician who can advise of specific blood tests to detect TB